This decadent keto chocolate cottage cheese mousse recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet toot cravings. Made up of only 3 simple ingredient — cottage cheese, cocoa, and your choice of powdered sweetener — it is super easy and quick to make. Simply multiply this single serve recipe by the number of people you will be serving.
The cottage cheese is a little bit of a star here: High in protein but low in fat and calories. This keto cottage cheese mousse is a crowd pleaser, and one of my personal favorite keto cottage cheese recipes.
Can you use a different kind of cheese for this recipe?
You could use a ricotta or light cream cheese for this recipe, however, keep in mind that this will alter the energy and macronutrient profile, making it higher in fat.
How well does this keto cottage cheese mousse keep?
It stores well in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 or 5 days.
See also: Keto Jello Fluff Salad
Keto Chocolate Cottage Cheese Mousse
- 1/2 cup Cottage cheese (you can use low fat, but I like 4% or 4.5%)
- 1 tsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Powdered sweetener of choice*
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle a little cocoa powder on top for effect 🙂